We run you through getting hundreds of free games for any device
Buying mobile games is a huge pain in the ass and everybody knows it. If you want to buy a game, you can go through a carrier where you’re going on title and description. At that point, you really have to hope they don’t screw you on their “Recommended Games” section and they almost 100% of the time do. The other way, is to go through Bplay or some 3rd party site and spend a ton of time messing around with credit card details.
OR - you could go through QuicklyBored and get basically every mobile game ever made for free.
For the following walkthrough we’ll be using the Nokia N95. The reason being that it’s a great phone and uses Java games which are the most ubiquitous (god I love that word).
1. Go to a respected Torrent site
2. Type in the device name.
3. Now scroll through the list of torrents and find the one that is filled with jad file goodness. Like this one:
4. Unzip the files and organize them into a nice little folder. Usually torrents are good with this sort of thing.
5. Upload the files to your device
For the N95, connect via USB.
Using the computer’s file browser, transfer the files to the phone’s memory.
6. In the phone’s file manager, you open the installation files and follow instructions.
7. Play all the games you want!